When they go low – and they will – we go high, or we take them to court. Insurance companies and their bureaucracies will be the biggest obstacle between you and your property damage claim. Corless Barfield Trial Group knows how to deal with insurers and adjusters trying to hold your compensation. Everything an insurer can do to dispute, delay, deny, or diminish your claim, they will.
Insurance companies do not make their enormous profits by paying what they owe but rather denying what they owe. Therefore it is necessary anytime you have property damage you have counsel fighting for your rights. Whether you own a single family home, or you happen to be on the Board of a community managed association, if the insurance company is giving you a hard time about insurance coverage for your property damage claim, call us at 813-258-4998 to help you get the claim resolved.
Here are a few inconvenient truths all property owners – whether you are a commercial/business owner, a member of a Board of Directors for your condo, or a homeowner – should know:
- Insurance companies are more focused on their bottom line rather than covering the costs of your property damage as they save the less they pay.
- You paid your insurance premiums, so you deserve fair compensation for property damage incurred through no fault of your own but oftentimes that isn’t the way adjusters and insurance companies see it.
- Insurance companies deny compensation for property damage that should have been covered by your policy.
- Insurance adjusters have one primary objective – minimize the monies paid to policyholders on behalf of their employers.
- The insurance company is going to give you the “lowball” offer to repair or replace your property damage, and usually that compensation won’t be enough to fix the damage.
- Without help from a qualified property damage lawyer, you are often at the mercy of your agent, who may deny all or part of your claim.
While the above situations are common, there is a way to fight back. Corless Barfield Trial Group is a tested trial team of Florida Property Damage Attorneys well-versed in the tactics used by insurance companies to limit their own liability. We will aggressively fight to maximize your insurance coverage. As a policyholder, you are entitled to a full and fair investigation of your loss, and you deserve to obtain all appropriate coverage for your claim.
Our team of litigators specialize in advocating for property owner rights. If you want to hear what others say about our experience, just ask Google. Our team of seasoned, expert litigators focuses on getting you the means by which to rebuild your home or business.
In Florida, property insurance disputes include hurricane damage, storm damage, high winds, sinkholes, catastrophic ground cover collapse, fire loss, and water damage. As damages can cost thousands to hundreds of millions of dollars, you need a property damage litigator who can fight back and win.
Corless Barfield Trial Group has handled hundreds of property damage cases and collected hundreds of millions of dollars for insureds, and are familiar with the devious maneuvers used by insurance companies to protect their own bottom line. You don’t have to do battle with your insurance company alone.
Don’t let your insurance company force you into paying for something they are legally required to cover. We take your claim with the objective of getting it paid, or making the insurer test their meddle in front of a jury.
The Florida Property Damage Attorneys from Corless Barfield Trial Group will help you maximize your insurance claim and coverage. Corless Barfield Trial Group is located in Tampa, Florida and serves clients throughout the state of Florida. For a free consultation, call us at 813-258-4998.